ARRIVING AT THE MONTDAUPHIN-GUILLESTRE RAILWAY STATION:
- Daily service by sleeper train (couchettes), Paris-Austerlitz to Mondauphin-Guillestre
- Daily service by TGV, Paris to Valence
- Daily service by TGV, Paris to Oulx (Italy)
- Several TER trains daily, Marseille to Briançon, mostly stopping at Mondauphin-Guillestre.
A shuttle bus service (navette) links to the various Queyras villages. Visit www.05voyageurs.com.
From Paris: 762 km
- By the A6 autoroute to Lyon and the A43 autoroute to Grenoble
- In summer, continue from Grenoble by the Col (Pass) du Lautaret to Briançon then over the Col d’Izoard into the Queyras valley. In winter come via the Col Bayard or the Col de Luz-la-Croix-Haute then continue through Gap and Guillestre.
WARNING: The Col d’Izoard is closed due to snow from November to May; from Briançon come via Guillestre.
From Marseille: 238 km
- By the A51 autoroute towards Gap/Tallard then take the D942 and N92 via Embrun and Guillestre.
From Turin: 146 km
- Cross the border at Montgenèvre, then through Briançon and either over the Col de l’Izoard or via Guillestre. Note that the alternative route over the Col Agnel is closed by snow from October to the end of May/early June.
- Col du Lautaret 04 92 24 44 44 (the col can be closed due to bad weather in winter)
- For the route from your town or village: consult Google Maps (type destination then route)
The Navettes Blanches (“White Shuttle Buses”) connect to TGV stations and the airport and are provided for skiers.
Direct from the plane or the TGV to the ski resorts in the Southern Alps (Alpes du Sud).
Every Saturday, from December to April, buses connect with the major resorts of the Southern Alps, e.g.. the Briançonnais (Serre Chevalier), Val d' Allos, the Ubaye and the Queyras.